Make Mother’s Day extra special this year!
Treat mom to an afternoon at
Winery. Enjoy some Weathervane Wine along with music in the Court Yard featuring Lyn Koonze and Friends from 2 until 4pm. There is no charge for this music event. Enjoy Weathervane Wine or a Wine Slushie!
Admission is $5 per person ages 2 years old and up. Wine club members get in free or at a reduced rate. There will be no food service. You are welcome to bring a picnic if you choose.
Spring Wine Festival Schedule:
- April 18th: Great Grapes Wine and Food Festival; Cary's Booth Amphitheater
- May 16th: Yadkin Valley Wine Festival; Elkin, NC
- May 23rd: North Carolina Wine Festival; Tanglewood Park
- June 6th: Salute Wine Festival; Downtown Winston-Salem, NC
- June 13th: Arts by the Sea; Swansboro, NC
Join us at the winery for the following:
- April 10th: Mark Tuttle Boogie Nights
- April 24th: Stewart Coley
- May 1st: Mark Tuttle Boogie Nights
- May 29th: Part Time Party Time Band ($15; $10 for Wine Club Members)
- June 5th: Mark Tuttle Boogie Nights
- June 27th: The Embers (Davidson Medical Miniseries Fundraiser)
- July 10th: Mark Tuttle Boogie Nights
- July 31st: Stewart Coley
- August 7th: Mark Tuttle Boogie Nights
- August 21st: Part Time Party Time Band ($15; $10 for Wine Club Members)
- September 4th: Mark Tuttle Boogie Nights
- September 18th: Motown Review ($15; $10 for Wine Club Members)
- October 30th: Halloween at the Winery with Mark Tuttle Boogie Nights